2021 LEXUS ES TRIM LEVELS
View Our Lexus ES Inventory
2021 Lexus Es – Trim Level Price Comparison
The 2021 Lexus ES starts out at $40,000. That’s the MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) of the base trim level, but did you know that each trim level has its own suggested retail price. Here are the MSRPs of each 2021 Lexus ES trim level:
- $40,000 for the ES 250 AWD
- $45,800 for the ES 250 F Sport AWD
- $45,200 for the ES 250 Luxury AWD
- $49,000 for the ES 250 Ultra Luxury AWD
- $40,000 for the ES 350
- $45,800 for the ES 350 F Sport
- $45,200 for the ES 350 Luxury
- $49,000 for the ES 350 Ultra Luxury
- $46,550 for the ES 350 F Sport Black Line Special Edition
- $41,910 for the ES 300h
- $47,110 for the ES 300h Luxury
- $50,910 for the ES 300h Ultra Luxury
2021 Lexus Es – Key Features and Key Specifications
What are some key features of the different trim levels? You can tell a lot about the trim levels just from their names. For example, any trim level with “AWD” in the title will come with All-Wheel Drive. Trim levels with “F Sport” in the title have a specially tuned suspension and unique sporty design features. The ES 350 F Sport model also has an Adaptive Variable Suspension. The three trim levels with “300h” in their title are hybrid versions of the 2021 Lexus ES with stellar fuel ratings of up to 44 mpg combined.
We’d also like to highlight the one special edition trim level, the ES 350 F Sport Black Line Special Edition. This trim level has a black rear spoiler, black exterior mirrors, dark finish wheels, and a black and white interior. It also comes with an exclusive two-piece set of Zero Halliburton travel cases.
INTERESTED IN THIS MODEL?